Motts Godwin Insurance Services

All Classes of Insurance Transacted - Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority

We are currently in the process of updating our website. Whilst we migrate content to the new design you may find that certain information is unavailable, and we suggest you contact us directly to discuss your insurance requirements.

Tenant's Contents

Comprehensive Tenant’s Contents insurance for the protection of your belongings.

This cover is available for all residential tenants (including students) living in flats, bed-sits, shared accommodation for properties of all sizes throughout the UK.

If you're renting, it's your responsibility to insure your possessions and not your landlord's. Tenant's contents insurance covers those items within your home that you could take with you when you move - such as: curtains, carpets, TVs and washing machines. It also includes clothing, personal possessions and valuables.

If you are looking for a competitive quote on your tenant's contents insurance, get a quote online, give us a call on 020 8444 1040 or contact us to get a suitable policy at extremely competitive rates.

Online Quotations

We are delighted to now be able to offer tenant's contents insurance cover online.

Whilst offering excellent levels of cover, it may be that another product may be more suitable for your requirements, and in turn offer better value for money. As such, for a full analysis of our panel of insurers we would suggest you contact us for a full quotation.

When clicking the “Online Quotation” link you will leave our website and be directed to that of one of our insurers.
  1. Policy documents are accurate at the time of their posting. Please check before arranging cover.

Contact us about Tenants Contents - 020 8444 1040

Personal information
Insurance information

Whilst not required for an initial quick enquiry, these fields may help speed our response.

  • Type of Insured?
* Required Field
Call 0208 444 1040