We are currently in the process of updating our website. Whilst we migrate content to the new design you may find that certain information is unavailable, and we suggest you contact us directly to discuss your insurance requirements.
* Optional extensions also available
- Hotel, Guesthouse and B&B Insurance
- For hotels and guesthouses with a maximum of 20 letting rooms.*
- Office & Surgery Insurance
- Designed for the specific needs of the services industry and surgeries.*
- Property Owners Insurance
- Accommodates multiple locations. Both residential and commercial properties covered.
- Pub Insurance
- Meets the needs of owners and operators of pubs and wine bars.*
- Restaurant Insurance
- Meets the needs of a wide range of restaurants.*
- Retailers/Shop Insurance
- Generous cover for a wide range of retail businesses including hairdressers, butchers, cafes and many more. Covers key risks such as loss of stock, business interruption, employer's liability, etc.*
- Working From Home
- Suitable for a wide variety of trades, including an option to include work away.*
Trades & Professions Liability Insurance
Liability based products for the self-employed and small businesses in contracting trades and professional occupations.
Available for a wide range of trades, with optional employers' liability and or tools and stock in transit cover.
Just one of a wide range of commercial packages we offer. Comprehensive cover will ensure you receive the tailored level of cover required for your business, providing peace of mind by giving protection against many of the risks likely to be faced, as well as the flexibility to choose the level and extent of cover to meet your individual requirements.
As well as other features and benefits, premiums are based on the maximum number of persons working in the business at any one time up to a maximum of 10 and there is an optional Employers Liability cover for £10,000,000 limit of indemnity.
Policy benefits available include:
- Choice of Public Liability covers - Typically £1m, £2m or £5m
- Trade experience discount available for most trades
- No Claims Discount available
- Optional cover sections, namely Contractors All Risks, Legal Expenses and Personal Accident can be purchased for most trades
- Multiple trades can be accommodated under a single policy
- Up to 10 manual/non-manual workers (other than clerical) covered at inception
- Tools and stock in transit cover
- Optional cover for Injury to Working Partners/Proprietors
- Heat work can be covered, for most trades, subject to policy limits
- 24 hour free helpline, providing confidential advice on legal, tax or VAT in connection with business.
PII helps protect you in today's litigious climate against claims by dissatisfied customers for alleged neglect, errors and omissions.. more info…
Peace of mind cover for when keys are lost or stolen, provided in partnership with Keycare. Annual product price starting at just £15.15. more info…
- Cover available for Europe and most other countries
- Cover available for domestic and commercial risks
- Cover individual properties from a portfolio - complete flexibility
- Flexible cover that can be tailored to your requirements
Terrorism cover for almost any risk
- Residential / Household
- Blocks of Flats
- Property Portfolios ~ Domestic & Commercial
- Shops, Restaurants, Pubs, Hotels, Guest Houses
- All Leisure Risks
- Manufacturing Risks
- Nightclubs / Social Clubs
- Cancellation & Abandonment Cover
- Outside Event Cover
- Pop / Rock Concert Cover
- Motor Fleet (Inc Haulage Lorries)
Protect your business with commercial legal expenses insurance
Legal disputes are often costly and stressful to pursue or defend. Many people are deterred from taking legal action because of the financial risk and uncertainty of the outcome. This is where legal expenses insurance (LEI) can help.
Whatever your requirements, we will endeavour to tailor a solution to meet your exact requirements.
- Commercial Combined Insurance
- Commercial Package
- Contractors All Risks
- Directors and Officers
- Group Business Travel
- Group Personal Accident (& Illness)
- Liability Insurance
This type of insurance is used by anyone responsible for items being transported by land, sea, rail or air; including hauliers, importers, exporters, wholesalers and manufacturers. Cover is not just for those buying or selling goods; it could also be used by companies moving their own property.
The term ‘marine’ can be misleading as it covers any movements, not just by sea.
Cover can be just for the replacement cost of the items or can be increased to also include the transportation costs and even any lost profits based upon the final retail value of the items.
As items rarely go straight from A-B without stopping, cover can be extended to include items in storage or stopped overnight.
Policies can be on an annual basis, covering all moves in a year or can be one off covering just a single move.
We also have a number of schemes specialising in:
- Small to medium sized businesses
- Take Aways